[Az-Geocaching] Placing a Terracache

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 17:13:16 MST 2005

In no way am I suggesting that our azgc.com attempt to crawl and add tc.com stats, but it does sound like they are open to it as long as you have written permission. (I dont care about stats much, so it wont bother me if they are not added to our az stats.)

Team Tierra Buena <teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net> wrote:
Now all we have to do is get AZgeocaching.com to crawl TC.com and add finds to your totals displayed on AZgeocaching, for those of you who log online...

Better not violate tc.com Terms of Use:

“In addition, without limitation, You agree not to use the Site: (a) to harvest, collect, gather or assemble any Site content including information or data regarding other users without prior written consent;”

I’m not taking a stand, I’m just pointing out that the rule exists before people start asking Brian C. when this feature will be available.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena