[Az-Geocaching] Placing a Terracache

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 19 12:32:48 MST 2005

Now all we have to do is get AZgeocaching.com to crawl TC.com and add finds
to your totals displayed on AZgeocaching, for those of you who log online...

Better not violate tc.com Terms of Use:

"In addition, without limitation, You agree not to use the Site: (a) to
harvest, collect, gather or assemble any Site content including information
or data regarding other users without prior written consent;"

I'm not taking a stand, I'm just pointing out that the rule exists before
people start asking Brian C. when this feature will be available.

Steve

Team Tierra Buena