[Az-Geocaching] Placing a Terracache

TEAM 360 team360usa at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 12:12:52 MST 2005

You bet, I will place some Terracaches. (Just as soon as I buy a gps!)
I like to see the competition, if TC grows enough, maybe GC will sit up and take notice!
Also, I have to ask all you "Anti-Nude Cacher" people: Where were you for the past couple of years, while NudeCacher was posting his pics over at GC.com??? No one said anything about THAT, but you are willing to jump all over TC.com for the same thing.
Yes, TC.com lists Virts. So does GC.com. Same thing with Locationless. There are plenty of ALL cache types on both sites.
So what??
If you don't like a certain type of cache, then don't do it. It's just that simple.
Back in the beginning, all cache types were lumped together in your stats. Then people whined, and got the cache types categorized.
Now they want caching sites that only list traditonal types of caches?
Enough already!
For those who say that TC is "Wild West" caching, with no rules, and anything goes: I challenge you to actually TAKE A LOOK at TC.com. They have a cache rating system. If the cache don't cut it, it will find itself archived soon enough. Also, your sponsors on TC.com are actual cachers, and believe it or not, many of them have COMMON SENSE. They know where the line is.
Do you have to make a choice between GC.com and TC.com? No, not at all...the two sites complement each other, actually, and between them, cover most aspects of caching. Every cacher will find something they like.
Now all we have to do is get AZgeocaching.com to crawl TC.com and add finds to your totals displayed on AZgeocaching, for those of you who log online...
Look, I am not saying TC.com is perfect. But neither is GC.com.
It's good to help the little guy out. It wasn't so long ago that GC.com only had a few caches listed on it, too.
Jeff.

http://mail.yahoo.com