[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 17:03:51 MST 2005

Before I sponsored my 2 people, I either knew them already, or looked them up on gc.com. My sponsors also did the same. Perhaps some are not as careful, but then, gc.com can easily get someone to register a fake account too, as has been seen a couple of times already in Arizona.

Roping The Wind <arizcowboy at hotmail.com> wrote:
AND... The people who are sponsoring the cache vandals would have no idea
they are getting involved with them... since they dont seem to care who they
sponsor (this based on what others on this forum have said about getting
sponsors faster then they could request it)!!! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind