[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 13:18:12 MST 2005

I have been told by others of the comments by
the site owner. I have been told that he makes no attempt to hide the
fact he hates jeremy and geocaching. I read the forum in Texas about
why to use terracaching over geocaching.

I havent read the Texas forums, so I was not aware of the comments. I have not seen any comments from the site owner blasting gc.com, only comments regarding why he was banned. Nothing in those comments were nasty in any way. I based my info on the site itself, nothing more.

I am confused that you are insulted or upset that I do not want to
become amember to get information that members are making public.

Im not insulted or upset. Im sorry that anything I posted gave you that impression.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898