[Az-Geocaching] Poll

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 12:23:49 MST 2005

Ack.. No, I am not protesting it as something that breaks the rules, I
am sorry if you got that impression. I was asked if I plan to hide a
terracache, I was only trying to explain why I have no intention.

 You may have missed the part where I wish you the best of luck and
happyness in the site. I have been told by others of the comments by
the site owner. I have been told that he makes no attempt to hide the
fact he hates jeremy and geocaching. I read the forum in Texas about
why to use terracaching over geocaching.

 I am getting my information from terracache members. I have no
personal interest in getting into a GC vs TC war and I have no desire
to go play there.

 This is why I will not be placing caches there.

 I am confused that you are insulted or upset that I do not want to
become amember to get information that members are making public. If
all of my friends tell me to never shop at _________ store because of
things they have had happen, I do not go shop theere to see what it is
like. I trust my friends and I support them.

 An example is a computer company here in Tucson. I sent email to our
listserv at work asking about how other people experience was and I
did not get back a single possitive response. Should I then go buy
some computers from them to see if I get the same problems? Maybe you
would, I though, think the feedback from others who have experienced
it should be enough to determine if I want to even give my money
there. (In answer, I kept all the emails and plan to never buy from
this store)..

 I hope that clears it up some, I am not saying it is evil, wrong,
immoral or illegal. I am saying I have no interest in going there.