[Az-Geocaching] Problem in the team stats

Brian Cluff brian at Snaptek.com
Fri Mar 18 08:55:29 MST 2005

That happens every year.  The problem is that gc.com only should month
and day for the current year dates and month day year for previous years
dates.  When a new year comes around the old previous years dates should
get the year added, but with the page cacheing on the official site the
old dates show up without the year until the page is refreshed in some
way... without knowing which year to put it in our code assumes that
it's the current year, like normal and so you end up with a bunch of
2005 caches that happened in 2004.  It usually fixes it self after a
while, although it's never taken this long before.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

PS... yeah yeah, I know I could/should probably be checking the date to
see if it's in the future and then assume the previous year :)