[Az-Geocaching] Clearance? We don't need no stinkin' clearance!

Michelle Chelby Geiss chelby at desertsol.com
Fri Mar 18 08:34:36 MST 2005

> Got you beat....... my Miata has 4 inches clearance and I wonder
> sometimes if it really has that.

And I barely have you beat.  The clearance from the lowest part of my
del Sol to the ground...3.5 inches!  Yep, I'm the one all you big
trucks get impatient at while I slowly crawl over the speed bump.:)
I'm also the one the monster trucks like to come up behind and pretend
to run over me....NOT nice!  :)

Rice, Rice, Baby! (Thanks, Brian...haven't heard that in years!)

C:)