[Az-Geocaching] Clearance? We don't need no stinkin' clearance!

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:31:03 MST 2005

>From: TEAM 360 <team360usa at yahoo.com>
>To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Clearance? We don't need no stinkin' clearance!
>Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:36:11 -0800 (PST)

>I have a TOTAL of 4.5" of clearance in the Vette. It's so low that I can't
>even do an oil change by myself, a plastic oil drain pan can't fit under
>it. It's so low that I can park my entire hood under >Scott's tailgate on
>his new monster truck, and if his truck was 2" higher, I could completely
>drive >underneath his tailgate.
>
>Can't wait to hit some of those off-road trails on the way to the Cochran
>Cache Event this >weekend...WOOO HOOO!! HANG ON, BABY!!

Yea, that is one thing I really like about it is the ease of working on it
underneath! Dont have to lay down to get under there. I can actually just
bend over a bit!

I wouldnt exactly call it a monster truck. It is big, but I have seen
bigger!

Yep, you better sinch your riggin' down tight boyz.... it's might be a wild
ride! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

"Chris Ledoux...Rest in peace cowboy. You will be missed."