[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Joseph Hammer joehammer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:27:05 MST 2005

I think you are missing the bigger picture. I am not saying that adult
themes and difficulty are  the same. What I am saying is that just
because you don't want to do a certain type of cache that is listed on
a site that all the other caches should be ignored. I also cache with
my family and guess what there are caches on both sites I wouldn't
take my kids on. I wouldn't take my children nude caching I also
wouldn't take my children on a 5 star difficulty rock climbing cache.
Are they the same thing? NO Should 5 star difficulty caches be banned
because I can't take my kids on them without risking there safety? NO
Does that make GC.COM not a family site? Again I must say NO. The only
thing that I am saying is that caching is about finding caches for me.
I have the ability to pick and choose the caches I want to do. I
honestly don't care if GC.COM or TC.COM or both list the cache. My
question to you (or anyone else I guess) is why limit your choices? Do
you honestly think that because a site has some adult themed caches
that they wont have any caches that you or your family would enjoy
finding? Its not like you have a ultimatum one site or the other.
Cacheaholik