[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 17 20:02:08 MST 2005

Difficulty rating and adult theme don't even belong in the same concept.  A
ratings system (there's one on TC.com as well) is intended to show the
cacher how difficult the cache is perceived to be by the hider of said
cache.  Having to acknowledge an 'I am over 18 years of age' prompt in order
to look through the caches available is not my idea of what is appropriate
in an activity that I feel should be restricted to family friendly themes.
This is why caches promoting religious or political agendas aren't
permitted.  They are concepts we shouldn't have to wade through in order to
find information relevant to what I'm seeking.

As I've stated before, my opinion of TC.com extends beyond the Nude LC
cache, and addresses larger overall issues.

Brian
Team A.I.