[Az-Geocaching] Poll

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu Mar 17 18:37:55 MST 2005

Guy,
Linda and I will not place a Terracache because we have not even
scratched the surface with GC.com yet...  I was hoping your Power Trail
cache would have  made it to placement.  I liked the idea even though I
could not walk that far in one day of caching.  I don't have the legs
anymore for a long hike and have to be careful with steep hikes as
well.  If you remember Lincoln's 7 of 7  GC3CB8  with a 2 Dif and a 4
Ter it about killed me.  Looking at the thread and comments between TC
and GC I just don't have a desire to go over there yet.  Maybe after I
hit 2 or 3 K finds I will have a different feeling.  I have to study the
Virtual question but I have not found all the Victuals that are
available even.
Thanks for all you efforts, Bob and Linda Smith, Petite Elite