[Az-Geocaching] Terracaching

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:18:44 MST 2005

Sorry, forget I mentioned anything.I thought the whole issue was
started because a cache you wanted to list did not fit in the
guidelines!I was hoping your response might include what is or is not
acceptable in your opinion of a cache since you seemed to think
terracaching is a lot more for cachers and away from the big brother
of telling you what you can and cannot hide.