[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60C/CS rebate

barry.neely at prudential.com barry.neely at prudential.com
Thu Mar 17 10:27:01 MST 2005

I really love my 60cs. And I to am upset. But I got mine through
Amazon.com. So check them out in addition to gpsnow. Also the shipping
point was here in Phoenix. So I got it the next day.

              "Brian Casteel" <bcasteel at uccinc.net>
                                                                  To:                                         "AZ Geocaching"
              Sent by:                                             <az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com>
              az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.        cc:
              com                                                 Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60C/CS rebate

              Thursday March 17, 2005 09:28 AM
              Please respond to listserv

For those of you pondering your next GPS purchase, Garmin now has a $50
rebate available from March 1-July 5.  GPSnow.com has it for $357.95 (I
think), and that's BEFORE the rebate.  I know RTW is probably stomping
up/down right about now, as am I.  :)

Brian
 Team A.I.
(See attached file: C.htm)