[Az-Geocaching] CITO Month

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:24:37 MST 2005

It would appear that April is CITO month
(Cache in Trash Out for those who are just now tuning in)
http://www.cacheintrashout.org/

To encourage CITO I want to point to a locationless cache that is
simple for anyone to log and it will get you that covetted smiley you
so desire. :)

"Fold Bags to help Trash Out"

Simple, easy smiley for those days when you just cannot get to a trailhead.
---------------

 Groundspeak is sponsoring the Third Annual International Cache In
Trash Out Day on April 16th, 2005. Cache In Trash Out Day is an
opportunity for geocachers to help clean up the parks and other
cache-friendly places throughout the world. Through the volunteer
efforts of the Geocaching community, we will all help preserve the
natural beauty of our outdoor resources. Together, we can make an
enormous positive impact with just a little effort.

Cache In Trash Out Day is made possible each year by a partnership
between Groundspeak and the entire Geocaching community, with support
from businesses and organizations everywhere. You can help by
volunteering for an organized cleanup or by cleaning up your own
community through our program.

In 2003, geocachers around the world organized 67 cleanup events in 5
countries and 28 States. There were 1180 unique logs posted showing
participation in these events, and hundreds more acted locally in
recognition of this important day. The events were such a huge success
that Groundspeak is committed to carrying on the tradition.
--------

Lets go clean up some stomping grounds!!!!!
(Oh and do not throw the micros in the trash bags, the cache owners
get frustrated when it happens) :)