[Az-Geocaching] Terracaching

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:34:08 MST 2005

There's a reason that the name Jacob I so prevelent in the lost
duchman legend.  find the lost dutchman mine, you'll find "my"
delorean.

It's also why my finds count is so much lower than Brian's.... If you
saw my actual numbers, you'd know that the only way they were possible
was through time travel.

I guess my cover is blown...

Jake
Team A.I..