[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Tue Mar 15 18:49:15 MST 2005

At 12:54 PM 3/15/2005, you wrote:
>Unfortunately kids might see the cache before enough people have rated it
>into non-existance.

Not to take this too far off topic, but then be a good parent and keep your
kid away from things you don't want them to see.

What you might consider appropriate for your kids might be completely
different than what others do.  I don't have any problem at all with an
adult themed cache as long as it is clearly labeled as such.  I don't think
that naked pictures should be visible to just anyone who comes along, but
if it is behind a password protected section fine.  Don't give your kids
your password.