[Az-Geocaching] Major League Cacher and Cache Density

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 17:41:37 MST 2005

Actually, I submitted my original response before the
thread started.  It was delayed due to the size of the
attachment.

Yes, you can get more that 120 "inside" a square mile.
 However, the circles overlap the edge of the square
and interferes with the next square mile.  Otherwise I
could get 11 circles across the first row, but that
eleventh one really belongs in the next square.

Bob