[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Tue Mar 15 14:27:09 MST 2005

Well, kids aren't nearly as fragile as these comments seem to assume.
Reading about a cache where you are supposed to submit a nude photo isn't
going to hurt their little psyches at all.  After all, the photos aren't
even on the web site, just the cache description.

I employ a bunch of kids, evenly split between male and female, and ranging
from 15 to 18, and I can attest that these little darlings would be harder
to shock than most of their parents.

Personally, I just don't care if someone wants to list a cache with
requirements like these.  OK, the person listing the cache probably is
hoping to get a bunch of amateur photos in his/her email, but that doesn't
hurt me.  I won't be taking or viewing any of the pics, so why should I
care?

Bill in Willcox