[Az-Geocaching] Terracaches

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:17:00 MST 2005

>From the TerraCaching.com site:

>...TerraCaching.com is a community of serious cachers and a listing of...

I would think that is they were 'serious' cachers... they would be sticking
to the 'coordinates takes you to the cache' kinda caches... you know, the
way geocaching first started... here's the coordinates, now go find the box.
I was hoping that TerraCaching.com was a site that was going to be getting
back to the basics of when geocaching first began.

With the mention of locationless and virtual caches being approved on
TerraCaching.com.. I have no interest at all in becoming a member.

I would like to see a site that gets back to the basics... no locationless
caches, no puzzle caches, no virtuals... just a simple listing of
coordinates and at those coordinates is a cache.... straight forward
caching.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind