[Az-Geocaching] Major League Cacher and Cache Density

David Thompsen dthompsen at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 22:05:21 MST 2005

Bill's right : there's room to double up some square rows in the middle of the equilateral grid - probably enough to push the total to 128 or 129.  Mathematicians will have to provide the best answer. Maybe I'll dump the question into the GC.com forums.

--Dave, The Cow Spots

Also, did you know?-
The maximum number of caches you can fit in a square mile is 100? Well, that is IF GC.com actually stuck to their .1 "ahem"..."guideline".