[Az-Geocaching] Cochran Campout Event Cache

Scott Sparks scottsparks1 at mchsi.com
Sat Mar 12 17:13:33 MST 2005

For those planning to attend the Cochran Campout Event Cache (March 18,
19 & 20) and who plan to do caching in the surrounding area, I've put
together a shared Bookmark List of the 101 caches within a 25-mile
radius of the event site.  You can view the list and download it as a
.LOC file at the following web address:

http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=31ce077d-168b-43bc-a0e8-fc105ee00af8

Also, check the cache page for recent updates and new contests added at:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c457ad9f-059d-4137-b9a2-4f7f4af9946f

And, if you do plan to attend, even if for a few minutes or hours,
please post a note if you haven't already.   So far, we have a little
over 50 attendees planning to be there on Saturday.

Regards,
-- Sprocket