[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Mar 11 07:59:27 MST 2005

According to the site 'rules', you aren't allowed to post them in both
places.  One has to wonder if the the reason some are leaving gc.com because
of their rules regarding caching, would there once again be the same
rebellion against the rules at tc.com because they don't allow caches to be
posted on both sites?

Brian
Team A.I.