[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 23:34:30 MST 2005

Lol, give me a chance to place some. I only signed up yesterday. Mike still needs sponsoring under his new name. (Rolls eyes.) He had to choose Lost Yak. I placed 2 locationless ones tho. Im so glad to see locals signing up.

George Harris <george at customcals.com> wrote:So far, there are two (2) Terracaches in AZ. Both up for FF.