[Az-Geocaching] http://www.terracaching.com/

Joseph Hammer joehammer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:57:39 MST 2005

I joined tc.com a few days ago out of curiosity. I joined late one
night then went to bed. When I got up the next morning I had four
offers for sponsorship without ever asking. It is true that there are
only 2 caches in AZ so far. I think that it will be fun being involved
in the ground floor of cache development in AZ for TC.com. I am new to
GC.com as well and I am in no way saying that I joined TC.com to get
away from GC.com I am just excited about caching and still want to
learn as much as I can about it.
Cacheaholik