[Az-Geocaching] Gas Prices

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:20:41 MST 2005

It's good to see someone else observant to that as well! They are raking in
some mega bucks... and no one (you know, our wonderful government) seems to
be stepping in to regulate it.

I dont need any lesson in economics to know when I am getting ripped off!!!
Where's Clark Howard when you need him?! Maybe he has an answer!!! :) LOL

Scott
Team Ropingthewind