[Az-Geocaching] Proposed Acronym

CSC cbaker at customsoftwareconsult.com
Thu Mar 10 10:27:18 MST 2005

Hi All,

            I was reading the thread about "LUM"'s (Lame Urban Caches) or "MUM"'s (Monotonous Urban Caches) and thought I would throw my thoughts into the fray.  I propose the term "Cumquat 11" as an acronym for those types of caches.  "Cumquat" stands for "Common Urban Micro, Quality Uninspired, Average and Trivial".  The "11" or "eleven" designates a 1/1 or difficulty 1, terrain 1 cache rating.

            The cumquat is a small thick-skinned tart tasting fruit that grows from an ornamental shrub.  Once considered exotic, it is closely related to the ordinary orange.

Shadoefax

www.geocachingarizona.blogspot.com