[Az-Geocaching] Gas Prices

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 20:52:21 MST 2005

so what is the thinking of paying over $2.30 a gallon by the end of April?

I keep thinking it stinks, at least until I remember it's still about half
of what they pay in Europe. But I'm much less willing (though no less eager)
to travel out to the fringes of the Valley and beyond to go caching. So
maybe the L in LUM could stand for "Low Mileage".

I went from bicycling to work to a 60-mile roundtrip. I'm very cognizant of
the expense these days. We tend to take the twelve-year-old
in-need-of-a-ring-job Saturn with 148K on the odometer unless we absolutely
need the SAV, like, say, for its cargo room.

Steve