[Az-Geocaching] Mo' bettah caches!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 15:36:25 MST 2005

Im going to be starting a cache series called LUM.....only those who have seen my caches will know they will be anything but lame areas. I have 3 (maybe more) of those planned. I just need to get off my chair and go and place them.

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:
I being a "cache when I get the time type of person" love the LUM's (love that acronym by the way).  And seeing as how I can only cache every 3-4 weekends and only for a couple of hours like to see how many I can get done by myself while hauling the 16 month around. Something I look forward to while hubby is away is time toodling around Metro Phx and caching.

Now I haven't seen any Walmart lightpole caches but I'm sure I'd get excited about those as well! Sad I know but I have to take my "fun time" when I can get it as I don't get that much. So bring on the LUM's cuz I look forward to them. In fact the closer they are to my house the better they are! Granted the most that are close to my house are on South Mtn and I'm just not ready to brave that mtn by myself with the 16 month old.

Apryl

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898