[Az-Geocaching] Hail to the Ammo Can!

SSpackeen at aol.com SSpackeen at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 19:59:12 MST 2005

Amen to the sentiment below, let's all bow to the almighty ammo can.   Never
floats away, never loses it's lid, never fails to please!

As for "PowerTrails," I couldn't care less.

Although I "PowerDeleted" most of the posts on this topic, the basic  concept
as I understood it sounded exceedingly boring and entirely unworthy  of our
sport - but that's just one solo part-timer's opinion!

Skip/SkooterMan.

In a message dated 3/7/05 7:38:37 PM US Mountain Standard Time,