[Az-Geocaching] Labels, Garmins, Power Trails and job hunting.

Guy Aldrich graldrich at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:15:14 MST 2005

Brian,They will not let me place a power trail any where in the
state,it would not matter if there was not a home or cache within 50
miles.It would not matter if God approved it! If they would allow me
to place my out in the middle of nowhere I would do it in a New York
minute! If you all do not believe me please email Artemis or Coadmin
and they will confirm what I'm saying is true.

Guy