[Az-Geocaching] More Power Trail Mess

TEAM 360 team360usa at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 18:08:47 MST 2005

I would personally like to see every state eventually control their own caches, instead of submitting to one authority for every cache listing in the entire world.
Wouldn't it be nice to have two or more local cachers approving the listings? People that you know, and can work things out together on a local level?
Yea, I know it's not going to happen. Everyone will just accept things as they are, ho hum...no need to lift a finger or get involved...Hey, I know!..let's all just be sheep, and follow GC.com along like good little boys and girls...yea, that's the way to do it....don't want to cause any trouble here...
BAAAAA!!! BAAAAA!!!!

By the way, in case anyone out there hasn't figured it out, Artemis is really Trisha up in Prescott there.....