[Az-Geocaching] Mcdowell Mountain Park!

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 17:51:20 MST 2005

> Steve, the cache that prompted this discussion is GCMDB2 - Woody's
> McDowell Adventure
>
> Tim
> Team AZFastFeet

Thanks, Tim. "Woody's" is definitely in the Regional Park. The $5 per
vehicle entrance fee is another clue. Access to the Preserve is free. For
now. I'm pretty sure as soon as they figure out how to manufacture a 36,400
acre electrically charged hermetic bubble that they can pull, Christo-like,
over the Preserve, they'll realize that someone has to pay for it, too.

When visiting the Preserve, please remember that weapons are prohibited. Not
firearms. Weapons. I expect otherwise unemployable airport screeners will be
at the Preserve access points any day now.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena