[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:21:07 MST 2005

We can still to the best of my knowledge be proud of being the first
to complete it from stop one to stop twelve in one session without
leaving the park while towing two small children around.

That cache is on my top 10 list without a doubt. Add to it the chasing
the goose and ----

I am still trying to figure out how to pay sprocket back from this far
south. hehehe