[Az-Geocaching] Re: Power Trail not approved!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 20:39:19 MST 2005

Personally I agree with the decision not to approve a power trail as originally designed. One thing I would like to add to the conversation though (and not trying to challenge your authority at all) is that Im less inclined to go after a long multi. This isnt because of a need for numbers.......we have walked away from many caches without claiming them. It is merely a frustration factor. We play for fun. It is not fun to waste our time going after a multi and never finishing it because of a missing piece. A multiple number of puzzle caches is more inclined to get our attention because you do get a sense of accomplishment even if you dont find them all. The thrill is just as real when you get that last one in the series as you get when you get the final stage in a multi. Or maybe I just like series caches.

Just my opinion, and I know it doesnt mean much. You all will do what you all will regardless.

(Still sulking because I couldnt get the permission of the owner to place a cache at the old historic Buckhorn Baths, a place the stars used to go to, with a gorgeous cactus garden......sigh.)

Artemis Approver <artemis.approver at gmail.com> wrote:
We were told he did not want a multi because if you cannot find a
middle stage you will never find it. Well guess what the puzzle cache
concept will have the same problem except your finding a way to pump
numbers to do a multi cache.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898