[Az-Geocaching] Mcdowell Mountain Park!

Artemis Approver artemis.approver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:45:37 MST 2005

Actually the Park said to contact them for each and every hide. I have
the email from the park manager saying this one is listable.

That is why the cache was originally placed Dec of 2004 and is finally
getting listed. I am grateful that you are checking on it though to
help ensure it is proper rules and regulations are followed.

Artemis

--
Volunteer Reviewer
Geocaching.com