[Az-Geocaching] A big thank you

Artemis Approver artemis.approver at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:36:49 MST 2005

 I need to make a complete change of subject and throw out a thank you
to some people. If you are on the list, you know who you are.

 One of the more depressing parts of this job is having to ask cache
owners to go check on there cache after 5 - 10 reports of it missing.

 This last week, three people posted a request to archive on caches
because of problems with them. The cache owners took action before I
could even send out emails to the owners.

For this I thank you in your prompt responses.

--
Volunteer Reviewer
Geocaching.com