[Az-Geocaching] Tasmania

Connie Farquhar cfar at happy-wanderers.com
Thu Mar 3 14:45:36 MST 2005

Yeh, if anyone is planning a trip we have a nice atlas and a nice book
on the caravan parks we'll sell cheap. :o)
--Connie

DISCLAIMER:
This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are
notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not
the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail
address or by calling the telephone number associated with this
transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard
this fax).  Thank You.