[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 3 11:21:05 MST 2005

Well, not to you....  ;p

It depends on where you're caching.  If you're in the boonies, and it's
either a tough 4x4 trail you're running, or long hikes in between, that
would be a power trail.  Look at all those we did on mtn bike that one time.
It was much easier to clear that area out on bike rather than on foot.

Brian
Team A.I.