[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 3 09:49:29 MST 2005

My concept will likely consume an entire day, and at least one tank of gas
to get to.  They'll be along a defined route, but all highway miles in
between.  Now that I think about it, I may incorporate my Center of the
State cache for up here into the route, but apart from the series that will
be implemented.  So, you could actually wind up with 7 caches along the
route, not including any that might already be along the route.

Brian
Team A.I.