[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 3 08:37:49 MST 2005

Even better would be a multi that results in an individual find at each
stage, which is what I'll be working on very soon up here.  You need to find
the first 5 in order to find the 6th, and there will not be a way to cheat
and find only some to get you to the end.  In that respect, I'd wonder why
someone would want to cheat, when the result would be less than the 6 finds
overall.

Brian
Team A.I.

  _____