[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

Damian Nichols aznichols at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 08:18:45 MST 2005

I know I'm new at this... but I think they did the right thing saying no. If I have the info right (and it is a bunch of caches packed into a small area) I think it's a bad idea.

I AM a numbers guy and I still don't think its a good idea. Why not just build a really cool multi-cache resulting in a single find. Wouldn't it have a bigger sense of accomplishment if you were able to complete a really hard multi?

Just my thoughts.

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com