[Az-Geocaching] Power Trail not approved!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:42:07 MST 2005

A power trail is where a cacher goes out and shoves as many micros as
can be physically fit into an area as possible.  It allows people to
come and get between 80 - 100 caches in less then a couple of hours.
Of course every single one is a lame log only cache that will take all
of about 30 seconds to find.

I will refrain from personal comment on my feelings of this as I am
trying to answer your question about what are they. :)

here is one example of a powertrail Guy went to californaia to get to
pump numbers:
http://www.geocaching.com/map/getmap.aspx?lat=33.645567&lon=-116.317517