[Az-Geocaching] Chat Room

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Tue Mar 1 10:05:32 MST 2005

Now that you type it that way Brian it will help me at least..  Now if I
can just figure out a better way to access the irc channel than what
I've tried..  Scott pointed me toward something called "Tillian" or
something like that and it was over my head.  I think there is a chat
function off my browser that I need to check out using your suggestion
for IDing the channel.  We will see what happens.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite