[Az-Geocaching] re: buried caches

dzanna at cox.net dzanna at cox.net
Thu Jun 30 08:34:29 MST 2005

OK, so based on this I went back out this morning and reburied the cache even though I disagree and feel that this is not the intention the Geocaching site rules. And where are the "similiar" ones cuz I've done every cache for miles around there and 100 others and never seen one like this before. Are there any other opinions out there or is this a touchy subject?
Zeldaandlink