[Az-Geocaching] buried cache

dzanna at cox.net dzanna at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 20:46:54 MST 2005

Would appreciate feedback from the list and especially an official opionion  if Artemis is reading this. Tonite after several visits, several emails from the cache owner and alot of head scratching a friend and I finally found a new cache. It was buried under gravel. No I didn't actually need a shovel but none of the cache was visible unless a large amount of gravel was removed to find a buried pipe with a lid under which was the altoid tin. We replaced the lid but did not rebury the cache, just sprinkled it with gravel so the green irrigation type lid still showed there was something there. Do I need to go back and cover it completely. Is that even legal? Please tell me what you all think. Thanks.
ZeldaandLink