[Az-Geocaching] This is sad ~ I agree

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 17:08:35 MST 2005

Cornville is only like 3500 feet elevation or so. Maybe a tad higher. But
not very cool. It is kinda high desert or on the edge of the national
forest. It has been 100 degrees or maybe 99 degrees :) there the past
several days or so. Probably a couple of degrees warmer than Sedona. To
really escape the heat... you need to go up to 7000 or higher in the
ponderosa pine forest. Neat little town but not much to do cept' watch the
paint dry. :) Lots of great geocaching up around there though. Cornville,
Rimrock, Lake Montezuma, etc. The nights are cool though and drop into the
upper 50's or low 60's.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind