[Az-Geocaching] This is sad ~ I agree

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:56:38 MST 2005

I think it would be nice to have a home in Cornville. I hang out there as I
have a friend who lives in Cornville. I actually like Camp Verde a bit more
though. Cornville has a little more of a 'deliverance' feel to it. :) I
think I saw Larry the Cable Guy fishin' down by the creek yesterday! :) He
was reeling one in saying "Git Er' Done!"

I like the area along Page Springs Rd and also right in Cornville down by
the creek... along the creek where all the green trees are. Very nice.

Scott
Team RTW