[Az-Geocaching] This is sad ~ I agree

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Jun 29 14:57:40 MST 2005

Perhaps it's a strong generalization, but the people in Anthem can have a Coke-and-a-smile.  When I was at DPS, and serious wrecks occurred on I17 (primarily NB) requiring that the interstate be shutdown for both safety and investigation, Anthem residents were the most rude, arrogant people I had ever spoken to.  For all I care, if they want that extra lane NB sooner, they can pay for it.  Last I checked, they were the ones who bought into such a community, and need to accept what comes with the one way in, one way out reality.

Brian
Team A.I.