[Az-Geocaching] This is sad ~ I agree

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed Jun 29 14:26:22 MST 2005

It's the little known master plan to have Yuma join the metro Phoenix area.  After all, once Queen Creek is incorporated, Casa Grande will be a mere 5 miles from it.  I highly doubt it will take long to bridge that gap...and to think it was forecasted to happen 20 years out, but is already close in 2.

Brian
Team A.I.